سوريا - دمشق
|تاريخ النشر||٢٦ يونيو ٢٠١٨|
|المكان||سوريا - دمشق|
|الخبرة المطلوبة||1-2 Years|
|المؤهل التعليمي||Bachelor's Degree in Accounting.|
Accountant Job Description.
Chartered Accountant is Required for a leading Aviation company in The Free Zone, Damascus.
To maintain technical supervision of the integrity of accounting information by recording, verifying, consolidating, and entering transactions in compliance with statutory authority and audit requirements at all times. Reporting to the Financial Manager.
- Day to day transactions, Revenue reporting, client billings, and revenue allocations
- Preparation of monthly management report with supporting documentation for revenues/expenses on each provided service.
- Preparation of monthly financial statements and supplemental reports
- Preparation of A/P and A/R Ageing and semi-monthly deposit reports
- Preparation of vendors billings and commission calculations
- Monthly account analysis and reconciliation of balance sheet accounts
- Any other projects as assigned from time to time
- Desired Skills and Experience:
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting.
- Highly motivated to learn and grow with the company
- Technical accounting knowledge
- Willing to work hard
- Attention to detail
- Right attitude and be a team player
- High level of integrity
- Produce timely, accurate work
- Strong communication skills in English. Additional languages are plus.
- Great Knowledge Of, Outlook, Excel, Ms. Office, and PDF.
- Strong math skills
- Aviation or Travel industry experience is preferred.
- Prior experience of ERP systems, particularly QuickBooks, SAP would be preferable.