HR Manager - Factory in Homs
سوريا - حمص
|تاريخ النشر||٨ نوفمبر ٢٠١٨|
|المكان||سوريا - حمص|
|نوع الوظيفة||Full Time|
|الخبرة المطلوبة||8+ yrs|
|المؤهل التعليمي||Bachelor's Degree|
The function of the HR Manager role is to maintain and implement human resources processes and initiatives throughout the plant promoting a result oriented and performance driven culture.This HR Manager shall provide HR support to the company's manufacturing facility and will interface with plant team on critical HR initiatives; also ensure compliance with local statutory requirements.
· Support the manufacturing plant by providing strategic HR counsel and driving the company's HR practices.
· Ensure the execution of talent management processes including; recruiting & staffing, performance management and employee development.
· Evaluate current HR practices and make recommendations for best in class solutions for contemporary HR issues.
· Drive high level of employee engagement.
· Leads labor and employee relations activities that drive productivity and efficiency.
· Provide labor relations counsel throughout the plant with responsibility for grievance administration.
· Be a positive and proactive company and employee advocate.
· Administer employee benefit and compensation programs and other HR company initiatives as required.
Suitable candidates must have:
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Human Resources, or similar.
- 8+ years Human Resources experience in a manufacturing generalist role.
- Demonstrated knowledge of general Human Resources policies, procedures and practices.
- Experience working in a unionized culture
- Strong interpersonal, leadership and organizational skills with the ability to influence decision-making processes.