We are looking to hire IT Sales Specialist to generates IT (information technology) sales and business, develops relationships with new clients, makes sales visits and presentations, maintains advanced knowledge of products and services, and establishes and meets sales goals.
- Develops and expands a portfolio of corporate clients by networking and marketing
- Assesses client IT needs and makes recommendations, including IT equipment and service packages
- Prepares sales visits and presentations to pitch product, service, and combination packages to clients
- Provides technical advice after sales
- Establishes sales goals and implements a plan to meet those goals
- Tracks progress toward goals and documents sales performance
- Becomes fluent in all products and services offered by the employer through testing, demonstrations, and research
- Answers questions, describes benefits, and discusses pros and cons of various competing products or services
- Gains familiarity with the IT industry, and stays updated on trends and innovative products
- Attends trade exhibitions and industry events to learn about cutting-edge products and sales
- Works for technology manufacturers, software manufacturers, IT consultancies, and technology solutions organisations
Skills and Qualifications:
Experience with Sales and Marketing, Knowledge of Relevant Products and Sales, Written and Verbal Communication, Interpersonal Communication, Negotiation, Critical Thinking, Ability to Meet Goals, Ability to Work Under Pressure, High Energy Level, Motivation, Ambition, Technical Skill, Attention to Detail.