Principal Functions (Major Areas of Responsibility):
• Responsible for managing the delivery of technical, IT related projects on behalf of Sales business owners.
• Supports business owners to ensure business requirements are captured in an accurate and comprehensible manner.
• Acts as the key interface between Sales and CIT for assigned projects.
• Manages projects within the frameworks implemented by the management team taking accountability for resolving risks and issues at his/her level where possible.
• Flags high impact risks and issues to the Team Lead/Supervisor and represents the project in cross-functional forums to ensure appropriate solutions are found.
• Provide regular status updates on assigned projects to the Team Lead/Supervisor.
• Represents Etisalat in external and cross-functional projects where required.
Duties & Responsibilities:
• Plans, coordinates and manages the technical aspects of technical development process for assigned projects.
• Formulates Business Requirements Documentation (BRD) from scratch for all assigned projects, including the full E2E Gap analysis to insure short and long term design, taking inputs from all key stakeholders (PO, FIN,RAFM,ENG, CIT, CC & Mktg),with proper updates and version control.
• Translates business requirements into technical requirements and coordinate with Technical Assessment and Solution Architecture teams for end-to-end technical design& functionality.
• Attends Hot House meetings to represent the business owner.
• Reviews User Acceptance Plans (including the actual test cases) to be used by UAT teams for testing phases.
• Evaluates technical feasibility with respect to business requirements, cost efficiency, corporate standards, procedures and guidelines.
• Develops the technical implementation plan until the project launch, identifies and classifies potential barriers to the implementation and defines alternative solutions or changes if necessary.
• Coordinates technical realization with IT and Engineering section to realize high-quality technical solutions and products within timeframe and budget through all milestones of the product development process.
• Facilitates the implementation of development projects in order to ensure timely completion and compliance to quality standards
• Resolves issues or escalates if required and highlights implications to the project deliverables/outcome.
• Support and coordinate with the User Acceptance Testing (UAT) execution as per the UAT design, timelines, with proper quality.
• Provides present regular and ad-hoc presentations/ submissions /Reports on the performance parameters, development proposals and progress of projects
Job Requirements: • Education: Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing/Business/Engineering • 4+ years’ experience in Consumer Sales, Project Management & IT or Engineering