• Processing supplier’s invoices and payments both based on contracts or on ad hoc basis.
• Respond to all vendor inquiries.
• Reconcile vendor statements, research and correct discrepancies.
• Review all invoices for appropriate documentation and approval prior to booking/payment.
• Charge expenses to accounts and cost centers by analyzing invoice/expense reports.
• Assist in month end/ year end closing.
• Assist with other projects as needed.
• Maintain files and documentation thoroughly and accurately, in accordance with company policy and accepted accounting practices.
• Communicating with both Internal & External customers via phone, email, mail or personally
Education and Experience • Accounting degree • 3+ years of Accounts Payable experience • Ability to perform mathematical computations such as percentages, fractions, addition, subtraction, multiplication and division quickly and accurately. • Knowledge of office administration and procedures • Knowledge of general bookkeeping procedures • Proficient in MS Office applications such as Excel, Word, etc. • Previous experience to Oracle Fusion Key Competencies • Must have strong work ethics. • Ability prioritize and to multi-task in a fast-paced environment. • Must be well organized and a self-starter. • Possess strong organizational and time management skills. • Strong problem-solving skills, accounting principles knowledge, documentation skills, research and resolution skills, data analysis and multi-tasking skills • Thorough knowledge of applicable accounts payable/general ledger systems and procedures, financial chart of accounts and corporate procedures • Ability to work independently and with a team with emphasis on accuracy and timeliness