Very exciting Finance Manager / Controller role has been created in a rapidly growing e-commerce business, whose parent company is in Europe. This company focuses on hiring the right person for their business, rather than a particular set of rigid experience.
Personality wise, this role would suit someone who is highly versatile, an ‘out of the box’ thinker who is prepared to help outside their normal daily duties, someone who has an entrepreneurial mindset, and willing to take complete ownership of the job. The role would be ideal for someone with approximately 10 years’ experience in a finance department and is keen to grow quickly.
This role will oversee the Accountant and will report to the highly ambitious CEO. Working alongside him to help him make solid business decisions.
• MIS reports and present to CEO
• Since this is a relative start-up company (2 years old), processes and procedures need properly implementing, including inventory integration
• Dealing with the Banks and ensuring there is adequate funds in the company to meet its commitments
• Manage and monitor daily accounting activities (AR/AP, fixed asset accounting, project and cost accounting, payroll and GL)
• Ensure timely preparation of Annual Budget for the whole company (globally)
• Ensure adherence to the allocated budgets and timely and accurate preparation of balance sheets, profit and loss statements, and all other accounting records
• Oversee payroll
• Prepare and analyse financial reports such as balance sheets and income statements
• Develop internal controls
• Monitor revenues and ensure that funds are allocated appropriately to the areas of business where they are most needed
• Ensure co-ordination with auditors (internal & external)
• Lead, coach and manage the performance of staff in line with good people management practices
Salary: AED 25000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.