- Following up on requisitions and checking approval based on the company's approval workflows, procedures and policies (hierarchy/authorization matrix).
- Daily booking of assigned payables transactions in accordance to meet the monthly timetable deadline (POs, Receipts, Receipt Delivery, Invoices, Payments, Prepayments, Advance Payments, Expense claims, etc...).
- Timely & consistent reconciliations for all assigned Payables statement of accounts and Periodical Balance confirmations.
- Timely payments preparations based on aging report to be extracted periodically
- Keep the filing up to date on daily basis.
- Properly maintaining assigned supplier’s files.
- Assisting in team work to ensure a smooth monthly periodical closing for AP Module in accordance with the finance department's monthly timetable
Preferred Qualifications and Skills: - 3 to 4 years of experience in Accounting, (Accounts Payable is a plus) - Oracle experience is preferable - Fluent in Arabic and English - Attention to details - Ability to multitask and work under pressure