The Finance Department is responsible for managing all the financial aspects of EXPO 2020. The department functions include planning organizing, auditing, accounting for and controlling finances, as well as reporting and producing financial statements.
The key responsibilities of the Accountant will be to:
• Support the Revenue Team in carrying out daily operational activities supporting the Ticketing and all other revenue streams.
• Assist the Senior Accountant - Revenue with relevant reporting requirements
• Provide assistance to the department with adhoc requirements and deliverables.
• Reconciliation of Ticket Reports and Payment Gateway settlement reports
• Generating of invoices and account statements to send out to resellers
• Recording and posting of receipts in the system
• Sending out receipt vouchers to resellers
• Maintains Floating Deposit schedule for each reseller
• Payment follow up from customers
• Customer Data Maintenance in the ticketing and accounting system
• Reconciliation of customers ledger to the AR Ledger
• Reconciliation of Sales reports and settlements
• Supporting the revenue team with all other adhoc reporting requirements and deliverables
Please note that this role is for 6 months contract
Salary: AED 9,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.