This opportunity is with a large holding company in Dubai. As an Accountant, you will be responsible in Accounts Payables and Receivables
• Review and management of the supplier liabilities aging and customer aging.
• Timely collection of the due balances of the Customer as per the agreed payment and credit terms.
• Settlement of supplier account balances in line with agreed payment and credit terms.
• Monitoring and management of supplier and customer balances, especially for the advance payment made to the suppliers and for the balances of Business Partners (who are supplier and customer at the same time) and their related parties.
• Proper and timely recording of the transactions and recognition of expenses and revenue in accordance with Accounting Standards, Government Regulations and Company’s Policies.
• Proper management on filing and documentation of all AP & AR transactions in line with company’s policies.
• Banking & Reports Management of day-to-day banking.
• Prepare Daily Transaction Summary Analysis Report
• Prepare Monthly Reports: Trial Balances, VAT Return Statement, Bank Reconciliation Statement, Cash Expenses Statement, Cash Flow Reports
Requirements: • 3 - 5 years’ experience minimum in accounts payable and receivables. • To be successful you would ideally possess 4+ Years of experience in A/P and A/R with a BSc/Ba in Accounting, Finance or relevant field If this opportunity excites you, please send us your details. Please note shortlisted candidates will be contacted