NTS Group are currently working with a leading company in the GCC Healthcare Industry with its presence in UAE, KSA, Qatar, Bahrain, & Oman markets. The company supplies and distributes high-quality products and services to Hospitals, Clinics, Laboratories, & Analytical Industries. The L&D Manager is looking for someone who will be reporting directly to the Group People Director. They will act as a strategic partner to build development capabilities across the company to support the strategic objectives of the organization. They are responsible for assessing, analyzing, developing, and implementing/delivering learning initiatives and managing performance management cycles across the group. They are also in charge of maintaining effective programs for retention, promotion, and succession planning.
• Develop & maintain Learning and Development, Succession Planning and Performance Management policies and procedures as per the company’s business needs and ensure they are modified periodically to maintain efficiency and develop new ones as needed.
• Create under the direction of Head of HR, the Group learning and development strategy should be aligned to the business strategy.
• Develop a tactical plan for implementation aligning with Department Heads.
• Act as a strategic partner to shape the yearly learning agenda as driven by the organization’s corporate objectives.
• Candidate should be based in the UAE
Skills, qualifications and experience: • Bachelor’s Degree. • 10 Years of Experience in TM / L&D. • Good knowledge in capturing metrics and producing various KPI and talent ROI reports. • Experience managing Learning Management Systems (LMS). • Required five (5) years related experience in developing, analyzing, and measuring training programs. • Presentation Skills. • Fluency in English language. • Budgeting Skills. • Good Reporting Skills