Sr Manager/International Sales/Middle East & Africa
Principal Functions (Major Areas of Responsibility):
Manage and interface effectively with the current/prospective C&WS International customers and provides comprehensive support in order to continuously maintaining highly level of customer satisfaction and Sales Growth. Prepares & reviews with superiors the market development plan. Planning, scheduling, monitoring & facilitating sales Process, marketing campaigns, contract negotiations & projects.
Duties & Responsibilities:
• Manage & develops marketing campaigns to meet the needs of market segment. Prepares, updates & recommends suitable pricing strategies as well as searches for suitable venues abroad for product/service presentation/participation.
• Conceptualizes & evolves, in conjunction with superior & product management creative ideas for various advertising campaigns to capture interest of sales prospective target markets.
• Awareness of C&WS services and products in detail from commercial and technical point view and interact with product management team on daily basis for any changes and specifications.
• Keep Informs superior of any market changes, tactical issues for product/service update & strategy formulation regularly.
• Develops & makes sales presentations to identified clients as a means of marketing C&WS services
• Enhance the corporation’s image and logo through regular attendance and participations of exhibits, events and conferences.
• Provides comprehensive professional support to Superior in providing efficient and quality customer service to generate more sales and increase revenue for C&WS services.
• Conducts sales/client calls in order to follow-up status of prospective clients. Interfaces regularly with existing customers to attend to their various needs with the end view of ensuring total customer satisfaction.
• Ensures availability, updates of the requested services/products with the product team and Sales Support prior to commit any services/conclude any deal.
• Monitors and reviews sales revenues, tariff rates and provides inputs with respect to sales and tariff issues.
• Participates in developing business development strategies including the identification of targeted countries for business expansion and revenue generation.
• Understands customer’s business, decision criteria; anticipates customer’s needs and communicates them to management.
• Generates new sales opportunities by communicating customer needs and recommends solutions to appropriate sections; follows-up upon development/ implementation.
• Performs other tasks and functions as required
• Formal Education Required: Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration/ Marketing • Years & Field of Experience required: 6-8 years of experience in sales for carrier & wholesale services • Telecom C&W industry awareness and business acumen • Networking and relationship building skills • Customer profiling and research. • Etisalat C&W product/service knowledge • Customer Service oriented. • Tariffs for C&W products and services • Negotiation skills • Target orientation & drive for results • Project management skills • Knowledge of financial/Commercial procedures and practices