Executive - Sales - Consumer Products Division - Hyderabad
The world leader in cosmetics, L’Oréal is present in 150 countries on five continents. Our 34 international brands have allowed us to devote ourselves solely to one business: beauty, with a mission to provide the best in cosmetics innovation to all women and men globally. Our ambition is to win over another one billion consumers around the world by inventing the cosmetic products that meet the infinite diversity of their needs and desires through continued digital innovation. L’Oréal supports diversity and sustainable, ethical sourcing for all our products and we have reduced our emissions by approx. 50% since 2005.
The DNA of L’Oréal is Innovation and we are driven by a real passion for the future. Our Research and Innovation Centres in India are the sixth innovation hub for L’Oréal worldwide to fuel local market innovations. In our quest to win the next billion consumers, we are looking for talented individuals who can lead us on this mission.
Would you like to be a part of the adventure?
We have a suitable opening in the function of Sales for the position of Business Development Executive – Modern Trade in the Consumer Products Division. The candidate will have to apply and lead the commercial business strategy to achieve sell-in and sell-out sales targets, be responsible for the successful delivery of services and contribute to the winning of new key customers.
The candidate should have 3 - 5 years of relevant experience in the FMCG business in similar geography. The location of the job will be Hyderabad.
The details of the same are given below:
• You will have to ensure the achievement of Annual Operating Plan in terms of primary and secondary
• You will be responsible for building market strategy to generate higher revenue and locate the gap and opportunity area and getting the plan executed by the team
• You will be expected to recruit, manage, and motivate the Third Party Sales team
• You will be working cohesively with other functions and collaborating constructively with peers
• You will be managing channel partners and collaborating with them
• You will be responsible for planning and executing channel expansion
• You will have to monitor merchandising standards, planogram, and product visibility in the market with dominance as per company norms
• You will also be handling sales through distributors to MT retail accounts like Big Bazaar, DMart, ABRL, Spencers etc., direct cash and carry accounts like Metro Cash & Carry, Walmart etc. and independent self-service stores for allocated area
• You will be expected to carry out monthly and quarterly forecasting of all major brands and SKUs to plan and execute optimum result
• You will be ensuring 100% fill rates to MT accounts by managing stocks at distributors and right forecasting.
• You will Handle Trade Activation for MT Accounts for Merchandising Activities like new launches, Visibility and Promotions conducted at the account level
Professional Competencies: • Sensitivity to beauty • Relationship orientation to manage distributors • Team Management • Stakeholder Management • Sales and primary sales objectives Team Size: • People management of PSRs (2 to 3) Qualification: • MBA mandatory Interactions: • Internal – Sales Development Team, Marketing, Merchandising, Finance, Supply Chain, Logistics and Human Resources • External - Distributors, Retailers and Salesmen L’Oréal is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Loreal strictly prohibits discrimination against any employee or applicant for employment because of the individual’s race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability or any other characteristic protected by law