For Dubai Expo
The key responsibilities of the Manager –Cost will be to:
• Assist the Centralized Financial & Operational Support team within the Commercial department in managing Cost and expenses of the F&B operators Clients are fully funding.
• This will include monthly reconciliations and verification of all of the cost of goods sold, labour costs, variable costs, fixed costs and other operating costs.
• Work with Commercial team to ensure timely and accurate management of cost and at all times and support in processing the cash calls for the operators.
• Perform vital reconciliations which shall include bank reconciliations, cost and invoice reconciliations, Cost- variance analysis etc.
• Ensure timely resolution of dispute in cost requirements
• Oversee the cost management and invoicing processes of Food and Beverage
• Able to effectively monitor and report the Food & Beverage Cost.
• Prepare cost variance analysis for food & beverage and communicating with relevant parties.
• Update and maintain receipts into the systems (FMC).
• Review and verify voids in the POS systems.
• Check and verify any discounts, promotions and waivers (including those reflected in the POS system).
• Review and verify all complimentary sales in POS systems.
• Review and verify all settlements done on the POS system.
• Review and verify for any lost postings/ errors in ERP postings.
• Review the cost of sales in all F&B outlets and ensure that the costs are within budget.
• Tally all end of shift reports generated from all POS tills.
• Continuously study weaknesses in cost controls implemented for the outlet(s) and provide suggestions for improvements.
• Responsible for surprise cash spot checks at all F&B outlets.
• Participate in stock taking at the restaurants (in Clients owned catering)
• Perform end of week and end of month reconciliation of all statements and reports generated in order to satisfy the correct reporting and MIS
• Any other tasks as and when required by the management
Salary: AED 10,000 to 20,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.