The Account Payable provides the Finance Manager with accurate and timely financial information; including forecasting throughout the month, completing management accounts and metrics reporting and fulfilling financial compliance obligations.
RESPONSIBILITIES & DUTIES
• Collect incoming invoices from vendors.
• Pre-check of vendor invoices.
• Determination of VAT treatment.
• MM invoices input in SAP and issues’ follow-up.
• FI invoices treatment including check of DOAG approval.
• Travel & Expenses report process including check of DOAG approval.
• Payment request / Advance payment process.
• Archiving of all documents as per procedure.
• Pay on time correct amount of invoices to the right vendor on its correct bank account.
Invoices need to be approved as per DOAG and need to be booked in the right general ledger account and cost centre / internal order
• Bachelor degree in Accounting, Finance or relevant. • Minimum of 5 years of experience in similar position. • Advanced Excel skills. • Fluent in English, any other European language is a plus (French, Italian, German or Dutch). • Good analytical skills. • Proactive attitude with a hands on approach