Professional management & maintenance of Institutional Banking relations, in coordination with Unit Head & Head of Institutional Banking
- Maintain & manage an assigned portfolio with existing Institutional clients to retain & grow their banking relationships in a profitable manner and in line with assigned business growth targets. Besides managing his/her own portfolio, the ARM will support the Relationship Manager on day to day activities.
- Identify, solicit and acquire new Institutional clients in line with approved Institutional strategies for Assets, Liabilities, Trade and Treasury Sales.
- Structure appropriate credit lines in conformity with the Bank's underwriting standards and risk adjusted targets after thorough analysis of information necessary for the preparation of a detailed credit proposal.
- Making regular visits to clients for both monitoring and business generation purposes.
- Establish good liaison with customers for their day to day banking requirements and professionally manage security documentation requirements.
- Conduct account planning with Client Service Team Members & cross selling other products & services to commercial clients to ensure multi-product relationship and greater Share of wallet. Facilitating other lines of business in exploiting business opportunities through referrals to Wealth/Consumer Banking
- Establish effective & professional communication (both internal and external) to ensure turnaround time within designated parameters and higher client satisfaction levels.
- Ensure timely and accurate credit administrations through timely completion of annual reviews and regular monitoring of financials, covenants and other parameters within the review cycle.
- Comply with internal audit requirements in line with the policy guidelines, to ensure high standards of uniformity and consistency across the Bank
- Keep abreast of developments in the local business environment to spot business opportunities. Contribute to the planning process in order to develop Institutional business strategies.
- Develop a strong level of local contacts with the local business and financial institutions community
QUALIFICATIONS - Degree in Economics or Finance or Business Management - CFA Level 2 EXPERIENCE - 3 -5 years of experience in Institutional banking with 2 years of exposure to Institutional Banking in the UAE. Ideally incumbent should have had exposure to one or more emerging markets. - Commercial acumen and ability to prepare plans and strategies are essential. - The ability to forge close relationships with external constituents as a senior representative of the bank. SKILLS - Good command of English, Arabic language will be an added advantage. - Planning and organizing skills - Report writing skills - Communications skills. - Negotiation skills COMPETENCIES - Communicating effectively - Thinking analytically - Team working - \u00b7Customer focus